Five Reasons for the Lack of Reviews As of Late
1) Disillusioned/disappointed by how many painfully mediocre movies I paid to sit through these past two months. I am starting to lose faith, and January/February is a rough time for a moviegoer to hit that wall.
2) Another year has gone by, marking another year that I didn’t finish my screenplay. Currently devoting a whole lot of time to that front as a result, and the progress has been kickass. Will keep you posted.
3) Tying into that, I just can’t kick this nagging feeling that I should be making movies instead of reviewing movies. Don’t take that as a swan song or anything, but the monkey’s on my back and he’s only getting heavier.
4) Recently discovered Final Fantasy VI, 17 years after everyone else did. It is great, it is distracting.
5) I’m actually getting married in four days to the best gal in the Milky Way, so that’s been keeping me pretty preoccupied. With that being said, it might be a little while ’til I get back into the swing of things, but it’s for an awfully good cause.
Anyway, there ya’ have it. Sorry for being so incognito as of late, but life calls. Keep it real, folks.
– Aiden R.