And the best movie about the British monarchy is…
Yeah, not the most cutthroat poll I’ve ever had around these parts, but hey, it’s not every day we get a royal wedding on our hands. So congrats to The King’s Speech, congrats to Bill & Kat, and congrats to you, voters. I am so very, very proud of you.
– The King’s Speech: 11 votes
– The Queen: 4 votes
– Elizabeth: 2 votes (that lady was no joke)
– Shakespeare in Love: 2 votes
– The Madness of King George: 1 vote (heard good things)
– The Other Boleyn Girl: 1 vote
– The Young Victoria: 0 votes (did anyone actually see that movie?)
– Other: 1 vote for Monty Python and the Holy Grail (damn, well played), 1 vote for To Kill a King (never heard of it, but I bet it rocks), 1 vote for King Ralph (again, well played) and 1 vote for “poop poop and poop” (I hear ya’).