And the best Bond villain is…
Beginner’s luck, or was it the fake teeth? Yeah, I think I’ll go with the latter on this one.
Who cares if he could have killed M in the first ten minutes? Who cares if he could have killed M in the last ten minutes? Those are classic Bond villain moves. And even with 50 years’ worth of competition before him, is it really that surprising that Bardem was this good? No, friend-o. No it was not.
Swell voting, folks! Y’all know your stuff.
– Silva: 22 votes
– Jaws: 18 votes
– Max Zorin: 10 votes (thoughts on A View to a Kill, folks?)
– Le Chiffre: 10 votes (easily the best torturer of the lot)
– Blofeld: 7 votes
– Scaramanga: 4 votes (that dastardly third nipple…)
– Oddjob: 3 votes (if you’ve ever played GoldenEye, this might make your day)
– Dr. No: 3 votes
– Goldfinger: 3 votes
– 006: 3 votes (really thought he’d get more than that)
– Nick Nack: 1 vote
– Mr. Big: 1 vote (did have a pretty gnarly death scene though)
– Red Grant: 0 votes
– Elektra King: 1 write-in vote (totally forgot about her)
– “Baron Samedi, but to be honest, it’s only ’cause I loved to be him in GoldenEye“: 1 write-in vote (you and me both, man)