And the best villain from a Stephen King movie is…
Holy crap was that a tight race. Can’t say I’m surprised by the winner, but there were some awfully choice candidates in the running.
At any rate, swell voting, folks! No one sucks at parenting quite like good ol’ Jack Torrance.
– Wacko Jacko: 14 votes
– Pennywise: 13 votes (that whole evil clown thing really messed people up, huh?)
– Annie Wilkes: 12 votes
– Ace: 6 votes (much love for Ace)
– Warden Norton: 6 votes
– Cujo: 4 votes
– Killian: 3 votes
– Christine: 2 votes
– Percy: 2 votes (wildly under-appreciated villain)
– Greg Stillson: 1 vote (everyone forgets about Greg Stillson…)
– Mrs. White: 1 vote (shocked by the lack of love for Mrs. White)
– Other: 1 vote for Randall Flagg and 1 vote for The Man in Black (have either of them ever been in a