And the best Avenger is…
Folks, I had a post all ready to go last night declaring Tony Stark the victor, but leave it to the good old U.S. of A. to pull off an overnight squeaker. Steve Rogers, man. What a badass.
Apologies for the two-week poll, but thought I’d let this one simmer until the movie actually came out. Still haven’t seen it yet, so don’t ruin anything for me, but we shall discuss this further next week.
Swell voting, folks.
– Captain America: 13 votes
– Iron Man: 12 votes
– Hulk: 10 votes
– Black Widow: 9 votes (she must freakin’ destroy in that movie, ’cause that seems like a generous amount of votes)
– Thor: 5 votes
– Hawkeye: 3 votes
– Nick Fury: 2 vote
– Vision: 1 vote (always found him kinda weird)
– Beatrix Kiddo: 1 vote (why not?)
– Spider-Man: 1 vote (am I the only one who thinks Spidey should have been subbed in for Hawkeye instead of getting a series reboot to make up for his absence?)
– Dodge: 1 vote (Dodge Avenger, well played)
– Agent Coulson: 1 vote (nice)