And the most badass movie dad is…
Dude won by a mile, and after all the necks he chopped across the globe to rescue his daughter from becoming another black market sex slave, he deserves it. Who knew Oskar Schindler was such a stone-cold badass?
Swell voting, folks. Very proud.
– Bryan Mills from Taken: 17 votes
– John McClane: 10 votes
– Darth Vader: 9 votes
– John Matrix from Commando: 7 votes
– Benjamin Martin from The Patriot: 3 votes
– Big Chris from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels: 3 votes
– President James Marshall from Air Force One: 1 vote
– John Q: 1 vote
– Harry Tasker from True Lies: 1 vote
– Other: 1 vote for Han Solo (come again?), 1 vote for Edward Bloom from Big Fish (great vote, dude sure knew how to tell a story), and 1 vote for “Sea Bass” from Dumb & Dumber (lost me on that one, too).