And the worst movie of all-time is…
Take a good look at those two rat bastards with the shit-eating grins on their faces. Those are the guys responsible for Date Movie, Epic Movie, Meet the Spartans, Disaster Movie, Vampires Suck. They are everything that’s wrong with movies today, I don’t know what the fuck they could possibly be laughing at, and you voters could not have picked a more fitting bang for your buck than these scumbags.
Well done and bring the hate.
– Anything by Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg: 12 votes
– Troll 2: 6 votes
– Batman and Robin: 6 votes
– Freddy Got Fingered: 5 votes
– Anything by Uwe Boll: 4 votes
– The Room: 3 votes
– Battlefield Earth: 2 votes
– Gigli: 2 votes
– Anything by Ed Wood: 1 vote
– Other: 1 vote for Love Story (will continue to avoid that), 1 vote for Birdemic (will probably see that), 1 vote for The English Patient (AMEN TO THAT!), 1 vote for Titanic 2 (would totally see that), 1 vote for Knowing (yeah, I don’t know why I didn’t hate that), 1 vote for Plan 9 From Outer Space (fits into the Ed Wood category, but whatever, I hear that one’s a winner), 1 vote for License to Wed (will continue to avoid that), 1 vote for Attack of the Killer Tomatoes (will probably see that), 1 vote for I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry (one of many solid Adam Sandler choices), 1 vote for Manos: The Hands of Fate (never seen it, looks like I should though), 1 vote for The Eagle (didn’t know anyone actually saw that), 1 vote for Pluto Nash (one of many solid Eddie Murphy choices), and 1 double vote for The Matrix Reloaded and Revolutions (you said it, brother).
And apologies for dropping off the face of the Earth this past week. As predicted, the new job has been keeping me mighty busy, but I’ll keep on keepin’ on with the reviews as best I can like I promised. Anywho, I love you guys. Continue to keep it real.