And the biggest snub of the 2010 Oscar noms is…
Damn, son. The Academy effed that ess up real good this year. But something tells me that Nolan is gonna come back like a mofo with The Dark Knight Rises. That’ll show ’em, Chris.
That’ll show ’em all…
Good voting, folks!
– No love for Chris Nolan – Best Director: 18 votes
– No love for Andrew Garfield – Best Supporting Actor: 7 votes
– No love for Ryan Gosling – Best Actor: 4 votes (would have been my vote by a long shot)
– No love for Mila Kunis – Best Supporting Actress: 2 votes
– No love for The Town – Best Picture: 2 votes
– No love for Danny Boyle – Best Director: 1 vote
– No love for Barbara Hershey – Best Supporting Actress: 1 vote
– No love for Matt Damon – Best Supporting Actor: 1 vote
– Other: 2 votes for “No love for Daft Punk – Best Original Score” (how the hell did I forget to include that?), 1 vote for “No love for How to Train Your Dragon – Best Soundtrack” (works for me), 1 vote for “Christopher Nolan and Ryan Gosling. Can’t just pick one, both are deserving” (I hear ya’, man), 1 vote for “No love for Shutter Island‘s cinematography” (shibby dibby), 1 vote for “No love for LET ME IN – EVERYTHING!!!!” (looks like it’s been a rough award season for ya’, Sebastian), and 1 vote for “Julianne Moore best actress” (word, she really was good).