And the best Santa is…
Hell yeah he is. Therman Murman approves.
Sorry for the two-week poll, folks. Santa got me a brand new VCR for Christmas and I’ve finally been able to revisit my VHS collection that’s been collecting dust for the past, oh, 34 years. Needless to say, I’ve been busy, but that’s enough of that. Back to the chaos of blogging.
– Billy Bob: 18 votes
– Tim Allen: 10 votes (man, that guy could use a comeback)
– Edmund Gwenn (the original Miracle on 34th St. Santa): 7 votes
– The mall Santa from Home Alone: 4 votes
– The mall Santa from A Christmas Story: 3 votes
– Dan Aykroyd in Trading Places: 3 votes
– The Santa from Elf: 3 votes (bonus points for being one of the few people who knows where the original Ray’s Original Pizzeria is)
– Other: 1 vote for “Hulk Hogan, brother!” from Santa with Muscles (can’t believe I didn’t include that one), 1 vote for “The Santa in A Nightmare Before Christmas” (good call), and 1 vote for “Robot Santa Claus from Futurama” (another good call).
Well, hope ya’ll had a wonderful Festivus and New Year’s. Here’s to hoping 2011 isn’t the cinematic dry spell that 2010 was.
And just out of curiosity, anyone ever see Santa’s Slay? Pretty shitty for the most part, but Bill Goldberg definitely has his moments.