January 27, 2010

Hey folks,

So, yeah, new banner going on up there. Was getting tired of staring at the same screengrab from Once Upon a Time in the West, figured it was time for a change. And what a badass change it is if I do say so myself.

The artwork, design, colors – all of it was done by one Ben Bishop. Check out more of his stuff at, guy is a phenomenal artist and I was lucky enough to grab a copy of his first graphic novel, Nathan the Caveman, a couple years ago and the sucker blew me away. Highly recommend picking yourself up a copy at, I assure you it’s money well spent and, come on, you gotta support the local artists. I promise he’ll sign your copy at Comic-Con.

Anyway, I love it, hope you all dig it, too, and word on the street is that Ben is more than happy to take requests. Just sayin’.

Keep it real, dear readers,

– Aiden R.

1. Moose permalink
    January 27, 2010 10:17 pm

I remember borrowing Nathan the Caveman from you in school. Couldn’t put it down. It was wicked awesome, and so is the new banner. Looks great.

2. January 28, 2010 8:45 am

sweet banner dude, congratulations

• January 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Thanks, if only they were all yelling at each other like in yours. I actually had this idea where I’d have badass actors beating the shit out of awful actors in the banner, like Clint Eastwood impaling Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen with a stake and stuff like that. Maybe for next year…

3. Ryan permalink
    January 28, 2010 10:01 am

Very nice. Much better than that crap you had up there before.

4. Branden permalink
    January 28, 2010 2:16 pm

I’m digging the new banner. More badass.

5. January 28, 2010 7:32 pm

Wonderful banner Aiden. Really in tune with the vibe of your blog, I like it!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )